الصفحة الرئيسية > الشروط والاحكام
The content of this website is under the property of us. All rights are reserved. You may download and print excerpts from this website for your own non-commercial and personal use. We owns all intellectual property rights as well as copyright for all the material on this website.
Except as expressly provided, nothing included herein shall be considered as constituting any license or right under copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights. Any use of excerpts from this website other than as authorized above for any purpose is forbidden. Any breach of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions will automatically end your use of this website.
We does not justify that the information given in this website is reliable. One should not consider any information in our website as investment advice. The information is given to you in good will and considered valid but we does not take any responsibility for its accuracy. A client who uses this site is giving up his rights to attribute any responsibility to us.
- 1. The Client may deposit funds into the Client Account at any time during the course of this Agreement. Deposits will be accepted by a Bank transfer, Debit/ Credit Card or any other Method of Electronic Money Transfer, (where the originator is the Client), acceptable by the Company from time to time. The Company will not accept Third Party or Anonymous payments in the Client Account.
- 2. The Company will effect Withdrawals of Client Funds, either upon the receipt of a Form bearing the Signature of the Client, (which must match the specimen Signature of the Client provided by him to the Company), or upon an Application for Withdrawal made via the Company Online Trading System.
- 3. Upon the Company receiving an Instruction from the Client to Withdraw Funds from the Client Account, the Company shall pay the said amount within 10 Business Days, if the following requirements are met :
(a) The Withdrawal Instruction includes all necessary information.
(b) The Instruction is to make a Bank Transfer to the Account of the Client.
(c) At the moment of Payment, the Client's Free Margin exceeds he amount specified in the Withdrawal Instruction including all Payment Charges.
- 4. Withdrawals will only be effected towards the Client. The Company will not affect Withdrawals to any other third party or anonymous account.
- 5. The Company reserves the right to decline a Withdrawal Request of the Client asking for a specific transfer method and the Company has the right to suggest an alternative.
- 6. All payment and transfer Charges will be borne by the Client and the Company shall debit the Client Account for these Charges.
- 7. If the Client makes a payment by Bank Transfer, by Credit Card or any other method of Electronic Money Transfer, the Company shall credit the Client Account with the relevant amount within 10 Business Day after the amount is cleared in the Bank Account of the Company.